[NTLK] [OT] Off-topic: financial/economic issues

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Sep 3 03:07:16 EDT 2012

Yeah...damned predictive text, it should have been "BCD" not Ed. Sorry, Ed!

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams

•Have iPad questions? I'm the Mesa (AZ) iPad Examiner...see what I write about at http://exm.nr/HYeN8K+
•Small and Medium Business Tech News, Reviews and Analysis: http://smb-tech-guide.com/
•TheBackupList.com--News from the Cloud: http://www.thebackuplist.com
•Twitter: @FBuffenmyer