[NTLK] Newt2.X - Calender and Contact Syncs

SteveCraft steve at craftsathome.net
Sun Sep 9 15:16:59 EDT 2012

I liked the Newton Connection Tools a lot (could not pay by the original
Argentinian method, but paying by donation worked fine for me). Anyway, the
main drawback to it was the copy protection, it is keyed to work on/for a
single Newton device only (it worked on my single MP2k1 but not my eMates or
my secondary MP2k). Also, it also needed a serial port, which have all but
disappeared on modern machines (not really the fault of the software).