[NTLK] OT: Customers, was: Einstein and Xcode 4, problems with Cocoa graphics calls, HELP NEEDED.

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 08:31:38 EDT 2012

Hello,

--- On Wed, 9/12/12, Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog at gmail.com> wrote:

>So once again thank you [Matthias].  Even if the afternoon goes as badly >as the morning, I'll be grinning like an idiot for the rest of the day.

Your remark puts in mind of an entry that was written in the Book of Condolences for the Queen Mother that members of the public were invited to sign a few years back when the Queen Mum died.

You might have come across it before, but I think you'll agree that the sentiment expressed is a worthwhile one that bears repeating.  I can only hope that people will feel compelled to express a similar sentiment about me when I pop my clogs (though I'd be grateful if they would change the "she" to "he," of course):

"No matter how she felt, no matter the situation, she always wore a smile. Just like a retard."

- G. Hollins, East Sussex.

Hope your afternoon is shaping up better than your morning did...

Best,

James Fraser