[NTLK] newt keyboard USB adapter

joe kallo quietglow at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 10:43:18 EDT 2012

So the serial to USB conversion is something that requires software to
accomplish? i.e. if I take a newton keyboard, plug it into a keyspan
adapter and then into a computer, it won't work without some software on
the machine? It's been so long since I've had a keyspan adapter, I don't
even remember.

Joe