[NTLK] Newton 1.x - Serial Connection to Windoze XP

William Maloney william.maloney.09 at cnu.edu
Tue Sep 18 15:37:45 EDT 2012

So I have had moderate success with Virtual PC. The main NCK part
works okay and I was able to set up meetings, look at names, look at
notes I had made years ago too. The biggest problem though is
installing packages. With both NCK and the Package Installer, WIN98
will get less than half way and then suddenly lose its connection.

If it helps, I am running this through a USB to serial adapter
emulating COMM 1 and a MP100 running 1.3