[NTLK] Einstein Simulator Status Update

Steven Frank stevenfrank880 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 20:55:58 EDT 2012

Matthias,

That's some pretty amazing stuff.  Do you have any clues about which
C++ classes are most commonly hit, other than CArrayIterator?

It looks like the native CArrayIterator you provided doesn't implement
every method from the ROM.  Do these automatically fall back to
emulated ROM code?  Insane.  :)

Steven