[NTLK] Asking for opinions on something I'm planning to do with my web site

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 21:52:49 EDT 2012

Hello,

--- On Fri, 9/28/12, Frank Gruendel <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Thanks for your comments

Would you like to have comments sent to you on- or off-list?

On the one hand, an on-list dialogue might prove more beneficial in the long run, as listers can read what other listers have contributed so far and that might help generate new ideas (as well as cutting down on redundant ideas hitting your inbox).

On the other hand, perhaps inviting comments off-list might generate more suggestions from people who might normally shy away from posting on-list (for perfectly good reasons of their own).

Do you have a preference?

Best,

James Fraser