[NTLK] Two eMates, original boxes and literature

Dean and Ila Hjelle dahjelle08 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 21:10:42 EDT 2013

I am willing to sell two eMates in their original boxes and with original
literature for $75 plus the actual cost of shipping. The hinges have been
fixed and the batteries were rebuilt by Batteries Plus in 2006.
Unfortunately, neither battery will now take a charge. Both eMates work fine
using the adapters. Both eMates are in excellent condition except that one
of them has a couple of small scratches on the screen that are nearly
invisible when the computer is running.

Please contact me if you would like pictures.

If desired, I will include the StyleWriter printers for the cost of
shipping. Otherwise they are probably going to the dump.

Both eMates fit very nicely in a box that weighs 22 pounds and measures 17 x
15 x 13. We live in west-central Minnesota.

I would rather sell them to someone on this list that really appreciates the
Newton platform than to offer them on eBay.

Thank you,

Dean
dahjelle08 at gmail.com

Item List
EMate 300 with hinges fixed (2)
Original eMate box (2)
eMate 300 Original Stylus (2)
Newton 9W Power Adapter Model H0165 (2)
Farallon PhoneNet Adapter (6)
EMate 300 User¹s Manual - 460 pages (2)
Newton Graphics Calculator User¹s Manual - 39 pages (3)
QuickFigure Works User¹s Manual - 45 pages (2)
QuickFigure Works Registration Card (3)
Newton Solutions Guide ­ 74 pages (3)
Warranty Booklet (3)
Apple Computer, Inc. Newton Software License (3)
Important Information About Your eMate 300 (3)
Your New Apple Support Card (3)
Apple eMate Registration Card (3)
Reprint of eMate Service Manual (1)

StyleWriter II (2)
StyleWriter II Original Box (1)
Empty (refillable?) BC-02 Printer Cartridges (3)