[NTLK] The Lake Tahoe Hiking Newton … to be auction off for charity

RAParker RAParker at newted.org
Tue Aug 6 15:05:07 EDT 2013

Oh, sorry about that. I guessed his fame and struggles were more well known in our circle, my bad.

This would the Stephen Hackett of 512px.net – Podcaster, Memphis, TN. In addition to his wife and daughter, he has a young boy who continues to defy the odds, where childhood cancer can be so devastating and heart-tugging.  I do not know him personally but I have always wanted to do something for him. I was hoping that this gesture, at this time, could be my opportunity for a random act of kindness.

Thank you for asking.

--
RAParker
    |\/|\  @ Newted.ORG
    |\ |   @ TahoeSunsets.COM
--
Dictated using Siri and an iNewt Touch 5.0 while in “the middle of nowhere.”