[NTLK] Newt about to pop!? (email)

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Fri Aug 9 02:26:50 EDT 2013

Thanks for your reply, James.

Maybe, by any chance, there is some charging circuitry available on the web that would let me charge the battery pack outside the newton?
Of course from what I know NiCd's and NiMh's are charged simply by supplying the correct volts and amps to the cells since they're not overall as angry as LiIon's and LiPol's.

I will CC Frank Gruendel (since he knows a lot about Newt's electrical part, and, in fact, he built the battery pack, so there is no reason not to trust the pack construction, I think) and NTLK so if anyone knows if such a device is possible to build/acquire they would see this call and be able to reply.

I don't use my Newt daily, but it's very important to me, when I do.
It seems it's time to make a backup, just in case.

~ Vladislav Korotnev
http://vladkorotnev.github.io/
http://vladkorotnev.me
sysop at dakimaker.com