[NTLK] Help: Lost My Sandisk Extension

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Aug 18 22:10:37 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 6:28 PM, Jason Lincoln <jlincoln at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Morgan,
>
> Thank you so much for your response.  I now know that I can send a file to my Mac from my Newton.  I attempted to send the same file I received to my Mac from my Mac to my Newton and was still unsuccessful.  So close.

At least it's a move in the right direction. It definitely implies
that you have Blunt & Bluetooth working with your Pico Card. I also
recall, related to the timing issue when "receiving", having better
luck using "Send File..." under the specific device listed in the
Bluetooth menu, rather than the main "Send File..." option which scans
for and lets/makes you pick the device. It's worth a shot, if you
haven't tried it already.

Best of luck,

--
Morgan