[NTLK] More Flash in MP2x000? Who knows more?

Sonny Hung sonnyhung at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 16:57:57 EDT 2013

Sorry - the link

I think this monster was brought to they meetings awhile back.
12MB was the the number I recall off the top of my head when I asked for
details no one had a clue where this beast eventually ended up at...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sonnyhung/sets/72157594310280487/

God bless,

Sonny Hung
the Hung Family