[NTLK] FS: Two non-working eMates

Lloyd Conway doc_retro at juno.com
Sun Aug 25 16:24:24 EDT 2013

Greetings, Everyone:
    The last of the eMates I've been selling for my wife's school are available for the cost of postage and anything you'd care to offer for them.  Neither one powers up and I don't have the time to try and fix them.  Neither has a power supply or stylus.  They are in physically good condition - no obvious case or screen damage, good hinges, etc.  So, if you're interested in either one, please contact me off-list and we can calculate postage from Michigan (USA) to your location.  I generally prefer USPS medium flat-rate boxes, which run about $13.95 for domestic use; internationally, shipping can be steep and may, by itself, exceed the value of the units.  (If you're local to mid-Michigan, we could perhaps arrange to meet to effect the exchange.)
    If I receive anything beyond postal costs for these units, the proceeds will go to the school - Our Savior Lutheran School in Grand Ledge, Michigan.
Regards,
-Lloyd Conway
 Charlotte, Michigan