[NTLK] smtp server

Rich Ingersoll rich.ingersoll at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 18:53:16 EST 2013

Hey Guys,
I'm trying to setup send mail in einstein, and was just wondering what
service people are using for smtp send mail?

I've tried setting up gmx.com (doesn't seem to work), smtp2go.com (doesn't
connect to host, after connecting to the internet and resolved the IP &
fails after about 5 minutes), and mysendmail (which actually works & sends
emails, but doesn't disconnect properly)

I've searched the forums, but don't see any entries relating to this that
aren't a year old, so I thought I would ask.

thx,
rich

http://triangleseoexperts.com
http://www.teamchaosar.com