[NTLK] Orlando poutine? (was: Montreal Poutine Week)

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 00:38:24 EST 2013

What makes this even funnier is that Burger King admitted that burgers they sold in the UK contained up to 29% horse meat! So for burgers you *STILL* don't know what you're eating!
Ed
web/gadget guru

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public’s own money."
               -1835, French political thinker and writer, Alexis de Tocqueville