[NTLK] Einstein for Windows RT? :)

Mr Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 16:26:56 EST 2013

Hi, folks,

After really enjoying my Toshiba Thrive Android tablet (which ran Einstein!), but finding word-processing frustrating even with the best available apps, I have made the switch to Windows RT / a Surface RT. So far, I mostly like it (and it includes pretty good HWR).

But I don't have Einstein on it. Wondering if anyone on this list has tried compiling the Windows version of Einstein for a Windows 8 client? I bet running it on the Surface RT would add some pretty substantial hurdles since you can only install Metro apps. But in any case, I thought I'd ask if anyone had tried Einstein on Win8?

Cheers,
Jon