[NTLK] Hi

Ed Kummel tech_ed at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 01:29:57 EST 2013

I have a Yahoo account...I've had this Yahoo account since the early 90s....almost 20 years now...
I also own 50 domains, run my own mail server, host mail on Godaddy, have 2 corporate email addresses, Hotmail, gmail (2 of them) and about a dozen throwaway email accounts from various other domains I have access to an email account from my HOA, my cell provider and several email accounts from a couple of South Korean elementary schools that they don't know I have (yay for unprotected proxies!)
Why do I use my Yahoo account? Because it has never given me a lick of trouble. I've never had an outage, never lost an email, they give me an unlimited amount of space and allow me to beta all their new toys before they release them.
So...no...I don't *need* to use any of my email accounts...I *CHOOSE* to use my Yahoo account...because I always have!

Ed
web/gadget guru

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public’s own money."
               -1835, French political thinker and writer, Alexis de Tocqueville