[NTLK] [ANN] Reduced downtime for UNNA.org

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sat Feb 9 19:36:37 EST 2013

I know a number of you have run into issues browsing UNNA.org during
times that are early mornings in my timezone due to the long backup
process of the server that hosts UNNA.org. I've spent the last week or
so developing and testing a new backup solution that greatly reduces
the downtime of all sites hosted on this server. That said, UNNA has
one of the largest data sets, so it still takes a while, but it's now
far less than it was. So, hopefully you'll all be inconvenienced less
frequently.

I'll likely improve this further later, but it's a good step forward.

--
Morgan
---