[NTLK] Taking another swing at my Newton

William T wllm_t at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 11 17:15:35 EST 2013

I go everything installed, and followed all of the instructions.  However using either Corior or NetHopper, I am unable to Internet.  On NetHopper I get error -60088 which UNNA tells me means that my ISP won't give my Newton DHCP and I won't be able to Internet.  Is that the end of the line?

Thanks,
Willaim