[NTLK] A question of battery sleds

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 18:43:56 EST 2013

Hi fellow Newtonians, and happy 2013.
A belated С Новым Годом or З Новим Роком, for fellow-Russians and
fellow-Ukriainians if you aren’t on the Old Style calendar (and if you are,
please save the greetings until next week).

Sorry for my lack of other languages.

I just found where I mislaid a Newton MP2100 battery sled, with 4 AA
batteries in it.  The batteries leaked and I know there was a thread awhile
ago that answered my question but I can’t find it just now.  Can someone
remind me the best way to remove battery chemical residue from the sled to
preserve the plastic as well as the contacts?  It’s not too bad as far as I
can see but it’s not good for me to just leave it there and I will need the
sled for a MP I’m returning to active service after a few years of a cushy
desk job.

Thanks in advance.

Shalom,

Christian

“Any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a Newton.”
            -- ref.:  Arthur C. Clarke

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)
http://tinyurl.com/29y2dl