[NTLK] A question of battery sleds

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 01:49:09 EST 2013

Helllo,

--- On Tue, 1/8/13, Andrei Chichak <newton at chichak.ca> wrote:

> Neutralize the alkaline goo with a weak acid;  pickle
> juice, chips with cider vinegar and mushy peas, ketchup, a
> Mojito, chicken curry, or something less tasty.

I'm guessing the chemistry is all wrong:

http://members.shaw.ca/kcic1/poutine

....but /wouldn't it be something/ if LG could derive an /actual benefit/ from slathering the battery tray in Poutine as part of the resuscitation process?  I can just see it now: "It won't neutralize the corrosion if the cheese isn't squeeky, so you have to find the proper cheese to use!"

Poutine: not only do NewtonTalkers eat it, they also -repair their Newtons- with it. :^)

(A man can dream, can't he?)

Best,

James Fraser