[NTLK] iOSEinstein spots

Gerry Martinez gerry.martinez at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:18:41 EST 2013

Hi Marisa,
Same as Jim, love my Newton but it's been awhile since I've used it. I'm very
much a novice in computer software (I'm a flight nurse) but I did love
using the Newton. I have an iPhone 5 and an iPad 3 that would be awesome to
have Newton on. If you have a spot, I'm interested!

Thanks,
Gerry

*Gerry Martinez, RN, CCRN
Team Coordinator, Pediatric Transport Team
Children's Hospital of San Antonio*
*210-704-3831 office
210-316-2181 cell
**
433rd AES, USAFR, Major
Flight Nurse Instructor
Aircrew Training**

On Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 10:06 AM, James Cheal <jimcheal at mac.com> wrote:

> Hi Marisa,
>
> I would love to get back into my Newtons, as it's been awhile, so would
> also to try out your Einstein on my iPhone 4S along with my iPad ver. 2, is
> at all possible.
>
> I've been lurking around the forum for years, and use to be very active,
> and like I said, I'm wanting to get active once again with my pair of
> 2100's, among my large collection of nearly every model of Newtons made ( I
> was a full blown Newton nut at one time! ), and it's high time to get back
> into where things stand today, as I'll never sell them, so might as well
> start using them again.
>
> If you're not full up yet, please consider me for a spot, OK?
>
> TIA
>
> Jim  ( known as snapshot on the forum )
>

> On Jan 10, 2013, at 2:55 AM, Marisa Giancarla <fstltna at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > I have about 12 more spots for my builds of Einstein for iOS. I you want
> it on your iPhone or iPad let me know and i will give you the test-flight
> signup link. I bet it would be great on a iPhone5 or iPad4
> >
> > Happy new years!
> >
> > Marisa
> > ----
> > Sent from my iPad
> > Open-source games development for iPad/iPhone: http://pocketgames4.me
> > LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/marisagiancarla
> > Virtual World: http://hg.osgrid.org:80:Pocketfiction
> > World Status: http://my.osgrid.org/region.php?region_name=pocketfiction
> > Opensim City: http://opensimcity.org
> > OpensimCity Radio: http://cp.shoutcheap.com/cast/start/pocketfi

> Jim Cheal
> President - Founder
> Action Circuit Prods. Inc
> 670 Barcelona Court
> Satellite Beach, FL  32937
> 321-777-5555 office
> 321-258-1936  cell
> jim at kool3.com

*Gerry Martinez, RN, CCRN
Team Coordinator, Pediatric Transport Team
Children's Hospital of San Antonio*
*210-704-3831 office
210-316-2181 cell
**
433rd AES, USAFR, Major
Flight Nurse Instructor
Aircrew Training**

**Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message is privileged and
confidential
and is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or copying is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by replying to this e-mail and destroying all copies of this message*
*