[NTLK] Results of "community" research survey?

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 11 11:49:31 EST 2013

Hello,

>Just a quick update regarding Maggie Matear's community research survey.

>She's been extremely pleased with the number (and quality) of the >responses so far.

>The survey will now remain open until the first week of April. If you >haven't participated in the survey yet, please do so. The more input >received from our community, the better the sample will be for her >research.

>Maggie has also indicated that she is happy to provide us with an analysis >of the survey results later in the spring.

Did anything ever come of this?

What I mean is: were the results of the survey ever made available?  And were those results broken down by community?  Or were there, say, half-a-dozen online communities participating in the survey and the results were an amalgam of data obtained from all of them?

I'm guessing the latter, but I did want to ask.

Best,

James Fraser