[NTLK] Oil in Newton.. LOL

Michael Hurley mephit at mac.com
Fri Jan 11 16:22:11 EST 2013

On Jan 10, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> reminds me of an old joke from the 80's in reference to old British cars...
> Q - Why don't the British make a computer"
> A - They haven't figured out how to get it to leak oil yet.

Never mind Colossus. Or the Amstrad, Sinclair or Acorn.
--
Michael Hurley

  "DOS computers, manufactured by hundreds of companies, are by far
  the most popular, with about 70 million machines in use worldwide.
  Macintosh fans, on the other hand, may note that cockroaches are
  far more numerous than humans, and that numbers alone do not
  denote a higher life form."   - The New York Times, Nov. 26, 1991