[NTLK] OT - Oil in Newton.. LOL

Max Smith maxmaxmaxmaxsmith at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 21:37:20 EST 2013

My car history is quite unglamorous and quite short:

I’ve got a 1993 Toyota Camry, which I suppose is quite Newton-appropriate, since the OMP was released in ’93. It’s a great car, although not exciting in any way. It has 149,000 miles (how is that really possible over 20 years?) and a sunshine roof with tilt and slide technology. And a tape deck, which has stood the test of time much better than any CD player.

The 1990s were a great decade for cars (and PDAs).

Regards,

Max Smith