[NTLK] (Another) Clear developer's Newton 110 pops up on eBay | MacNN

James Fraser wheresthatistanbul-newtontalk at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 23:02:12 EST 2013

Hello,

--- On Wed, 1/23/13, Larry Zasitko <l.zasitko at sasktel.net> wrote:

> Figures he can make a quick $1350 or
> so. I see he has it starting with bids at $1200+. I am going
> to watch it and see what it does go for

Wahey! :D  Now you can watch this one as well!

http://tinyurl.com/b6dxv4a

The seller claims, "The bidding starts at what I originally paid for the unit.."

Anyone care to confirm (or refute) that $604 is roughly what the clear units retailed at circa 1994?  The seller claims in the description that s/he received the clear unit after ordering a regular one from MacWarehouse.

Now I'm curious as to how many of these "highly rare piece[s] of history" were sold as opposed to given away. ¬_¬

Best,

James Fraser