[NTLK] Montreal Poutine Week is February 1 through 7

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 21:09:39 EST 2013

~~~ On 2013/01/31 01:20, John Heinrichs at minicapt1 at mac.com wrote ~~~

> http://poutinepundit.wordpress.com/2011/11/09/gordon-ramsay-poutine/#more-1472

Cheers
John
• minicapt1 at mac.com

Thanks John.  I suppose if I can't find anything better ...

But I notice that it's a Gordon Ramsay place.  I avoid him like the plague.
Even if he isn't an loud-mouth lout in real life, he's willing to act like
one on his TV show.  Since I'll never get close enough to extinguish one of
his headlamps the least I can do is avoid enriching him.
:-P

Much more to the point, I notice the criticism of the curds.  That's
serious!  I could just about live with the variation in gravy, and for the
sake of poutine I could even pay Ramsay's inflated prices, but poutine curd
is sacrosanct!

Seriously, I had no idea there could even be a hope of poutine in the UK
unless I could learn the recipe and more to the point, source the real
ingredients.  So thanks for this.  I might have to bend in order not to
break.  ;-)

*mutters: "a Gordon Ramsay restaurant?  The things I do for my Newton..."*

Shalom,

Christian

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

*The Destruction Of Life As We Know It*