[NTLK] Newton Connection Apps

Tony Kan tony.kan at clear.net.nz
Thu Jul 25 17:18:27 EDT 2013

Hi Simon

Do you also want to include

* ISV apps such as Newton Connection Tools
* Abandonware apps Now Synchronize by Now Software, Inc
* Y2k incompatible apps like Revelar Connection Utility
* Connectivity apps that only dealt with one app or subset of info on the
Newton such as csInStep 2.0 which only dealth with PIM info.

HTH

Cheers

Tony Kan

Christchurch