[NTLK] Question about the torrents.

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Jun 5 12:09:56 EDT 2013

On 6/5/2013 11:41 AM, michael.tiernan at gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

No problem :)  As for ISO format, I would say no as then someone would
have to download the entire thing before being able to to use any of it.
 Rather than allowing people to get just a file or two at a time.  For
example, if they lost a file somehow they can just download a few bits
to make the collection complete instead of downloading the whole disc ISO.

But perhaps there is some great advantage that offsets this downside I
am not thinking of?

-Dan