[NTLK] Unable to put away downloaded package

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Sun Jun 16 08:02:04 EDT 2013

On Sat, Jun 15, 2013 at 10:49 PM, Josh Barrow <josh at jukaela.com> wrote:

> So, I'm able to get online now with my wifi card, but it seems I'm missing a package?
>
> When I try to install a pkg that I've downloaded with the Courier web browser, I get this from In/Out -
>
> "This uses stationary that is not installed and cannot be displayed. (application/vnd.apple.installer+xml)"
>
> Any insight would be much appreciated.

I believe you need to have IC/VC to put away downloaded packages. If
you have that, the other key step is to not try to open the package in
In/Out, but instead check it off, then select "Put Away" from the menu
(I can't recall if it's the tag menu or the routing menu, off the top
of my head).

Hope that helps,

--
Morgan