[NTLK] Unable to put away downloaded package

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Mon Jun 17 07:25:04 EDT 2013

On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Josh Barrow <josh at jukaela.com> wrote:

> However, I was able to look into Morgan's suggestion, and I believe the icvc package is the issue. I don't have this package installed, and I am exhibiting the exact same symptoms.
>
> I'll be able to install that package on Monday and I'll report back.

Sorry, I posted hurriedly and should have included a link to Eckhart
Köppen's IC/VC. It sounds like you have it at this point, but I'll
include it in case others happen across this thread later:
<http://40hz.org/Pages/ICVC>.

The MIME type issues still sounds suspicious, but hopefully IC/VC will
be able to see past that.

--
Morgan
---