[NTLK] Alarms

Andrei Chichak newton at chichak.ca
Thu Jun 20 12:53:12 EDT 2013

As a guy that makes medical devices for a living, are you reaaaaaaaly sure that you want to use your Newton?

Do you have any other beast with better battery life that you carry around all of the time? Like an iPod or a phone?

As much as I like our green friend, I'd rather not have you bite the big green weenie because your newt died and you popped your fuse.