[NTLK] NCX + Mountain Lion (again)

Lord Groundhog lordgroundhog at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 11:15:21 EDT 2013

~~~ On 2013/06/21 01:03, Riccardo Mori at rick at newted.org wrote ~~~

> quoth Lord Groundhog:
>

>> Out of curiosity, do you have to be running Lion or Mountain Lion, or will
>> this new update work on 10.5.8?
>>

> The System Requirements section on Simon Bell's webpage
> <http://newtonresearch.org/connection/index.html> says:
>
> "Newton Connection requires OS X 10.6 or higher. If you¹re still running OS X
> 10.5, you¹ll need the previous version of Newton Connection."
>
> Cheers,
> Rick

Thanks Rick.  I just wondered because I'm really happy with NCX but of
course I'm curious if there's anything in the new version.  I guess I should
try it on 10.6 just for the fun of it.

Shalom,

Christian

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

³I had to go back and transcribe all of my
speech notes from my Newton, which is what
I usually use for giving speeches from,
because I wasn¹t sure I was going to be
able to read it in this light, so I had to
transcribe the notes onto paper. Unfortunately,
my Newton is better at reading my handwriting
than I am. So, there may be a pause while I
try and decipher what I¹ve written.²

            -- Douglas Adams

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1ZzpdPJ7Zr4
(With thanks to Chod Lang)