[NTLK] Emulated Newton Development Environment on OS X

Ian O'Rourke cessna.ian at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 09:28:26 EDT 2013

I don't know what version of SheepShaver you are using, but I am using the latest version on Emaculation, which should works on everything from 10.4 to 10.8. I use it on my iMac all the time without any crashes. Networking does work, and I think serial connections are supported, but I have not tried that out quite yet.

Ian