[NTLK] Einstein crashing on boot attempt

Mr Jonathan Dueck jonathandueck at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 16 13:25:00 EST 2013

Hi, Frank,

This is very helpful--thanks so much for taking the
time to help me make this work. I'm traveling and (foolishly) I
uninstalled Einstein last week, and my ROM files are on a computer back
at home. They're pulled from my Newton 2100 and did work on previous
iterations of Einstein for Windows (on Windows XP) and on Einstein for
Mac and for Android. I recall making sure the appropriate ROM type was
selected in the interface, but I could always be misremembering! Once
I'm home (Monday) I'll try that again, and I'll report back with exactly
 how it fails (if indeed I set the settings correctly and it does still
fail). Thanks again, so much, for this really helpful reply!

Cheers,
Jon