[NTLK] NewtonScript.org Site

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Nov 21 17:47:05 EST 2013

> I just wanted to officially announce a little side project I started
> over a year ago while picking up NewtonScript development:
>
> <http://newtonscript.org/>

Excellent idea. I probably have everything currently linked from this site
on my hard disk, but it's always a pain to find things on a hard disk
regardless of how thoroughly one tries to name and sort them. Such a
collection on one single page is much easier to navigate. This page was
bookmarked! Thanks a lot for making it available.

Frank