[NTLK] Export Outlines on a mac

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Tue Oct 1 20:02:47 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:31 PM, Christoph Schröder <nasendackel at me.com> wrote:

> I just bought a Newton 2100 and I love it. At first it was just for fun, but now I use it at my daily work as a teacher.
> The note app with checklists and outlines are great.
> But how do I export them on a mac. I use nxc but I don't find the files under device.

I've done it using IC/VC <http://40hz.org/Pages/ICVC> which can import
& export OPML files. I then use Opal <http://a-sharp.com/opal/> on Mac
OS X as my editor. Naturally, this requires setting up TCP/IP
networking or Bluetooth on your Newton .

> By the way … Is there still a way to sync the calendar to ical?

Unfortunately, there's no syncing, at this time. I believe NCX can
import/export Dates entries from/to iCal/Calendar, but you can also do
it with IC/VC (it's a play on AC/DC and iCal/vCard). Generally, you're
importing/exporting events manually though.

--
Morgan
---