[NTLK] Imagewriter

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 21 03:34:27 EDT 2013

I have two LaserWriter II 's sitting comfortably in my storage unit here. Both work as new (although both could probably use new toner cartridges), but are so heavy that shipping would likely be prohibitively expensive.

I bought them 10 years ago for $20 each at Arizona State University Surplus...they work great with older Apple products that use AppleScript--such as the Newton.

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place." --Douglas Adams