[NTLK] Installing NewtonWorks - BANG!

Dave Mee davemee at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 14:11:06 EDT 2013

On 22 Sep 2013, at 16:53, Matthias Melcher <mm at matthiasm.com> wrote:

> Have you tried NCX via WLan? I am pretty sure it should work. It uses the same tools as the serial installer.

I did, and invested heavily in old hardware to go this way (as well as removing my home network's WEP key!) - but to no avail. Connections are okay for a few minutes, then generally seem to require a mac *and* newton restart to get back together. This is why I went the Apache/Courier/IC/VC route in the end to install things...

Thanks for the suggestion, though, Matthias!

Dave