[NTLK] Updates from 'Pay for the expense of a Apple Enterprise developer account'

Morgan Aldridge morgant at makkintosshu.com
Wed Aug 6 06:52:02 EDT 2014

On Wednesday, August 6, 2014, Dennis Swaney <romad at mac.com> wrote:

> As I read each of these "updates" I get the feeling Apple is just yanking
> Marisa around. As soon as she complies with one of their asinine demands,
> they trot out another bogus one. It should NOT be this much trouble to
> write and sell software.

Apple is trying to ensure that she's actually an enterprise-level company
(the type of account Marisa is applying for). Normally a large company has
to have that sort of stuff in place just to do business, so providing the
information to Apple is fairly routine to them.

Fortunately, a normal developer account to sell software in the App Store
just requires $99 and an account to deposit your earnings in (larger debate
about difficulty of earnings these days aside).

--
Morgan
---