[NTLK] newtonsales' USB board (was: Need 2100 Interconnect Dongle)

Paul Grothaus paulgg at me.com
Thu Aug 28 15:25:42 EDT 2014

I did and it never worked. Emails with the seller were unproductive as he claimed it was in working condition when shipped. At one point, I asked folks here to inspect pictures of the circuit board and several list members concurred that the soldering was sloppy and the likely cause of the problem.

Frank, at that time you offered to attempt a repair but I never got around to shipping it. I managed to get wifi working so ijust set the USB board aside and forgot about it.

My experience: totally unacceptable customer service, even for a slim margin provider of parts and accessories for our beloved and commercially obsolete Newtons.

Sent from my iPad