[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 8, Issue 21

Alex Perez aperez at alexperez.com
Fri Aug 29 19:32:42 EDT 2014

Lloyd et al,

I'd like to offer to buy your non-functioning unit (and this goes for
everyone who got screwed over by this guy) on the off chance I may be
able to repair it for myself. I've got the skills and equipment to make
that happen. I bought one but it mysteriously "disappeared" in the mail.
I did get a refund, but only after some hassle from the seller.

Contact me directly off list if you are interested. I am located in the US.

Regards,
Alex Perez