[NTLK] [Newtontalk] [ADMIN] Mailing list "welcome" messages

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Jan 9 11:38:24 EST 2014

I had posted a message in response to Grant's mentioning that the
subject tags had been changed from [NTLK] to [Newontalk].  He mentioned
that when they did the change over, they also reset the all the list
settings to default.  In his words "Argh."  It also sent my previous
message directly instead of to the list, which it should have. :/

He has already fixed the tags, the reply to, and I am sure the rest will
follow.  In short, Grant is banging it back into shape.  :)

-Dan

>>> http://newtontalk.net
>>> http://newted.org
>>> http://npds.info