[NTLK] HOW TO MOVE TO DIGEST

Simon Stapleton simon.stapleton at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 09:21:00 EST 2014

It's relatively simple, and should remove a certain amount of pain from Grant (unless he can do it all "in one go" with a database update.

- Enter your registered email address in the "unsubscribe or edit options" box at the bottom of the page
- the next page has a handy "email my password to me" button.  Click it.
- wait.
- wait some more
- wait even more.  Really, it takes a while.
- when you eventually get your password, you can go in and mess with your subscription, including going back to digest mode.

Hope that helps

Simon