[NTLK] Please oh please stop assailing Grant with digest mode requests. Here's a tutorial how to do it yourself...

Forrest newtonphoenix at mindspring.com
Sat Jan 11 15:20:51 EST 2014

Yes...but even though Frank's instructions are simple and spot-on, we have forgotten the weak link in the process....

Users must actually read (and then follow) them.

**Sigh.**

Thanks,
--Forrest

"The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led them into it in the first place."
--Douglas Adams