[NTLK] I just tested digest/unsubscribe and it works fine

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Sun Jan 12 12:28:17 EST 2014

On 1/12/2014 10:53 AM, Eric Rucker wrote:
> For what it's worth, every message I'm getting from the list is dated
> January 9, and I'm still getting individual messages even though I
> requested digest, and then no e-mail.

I just tested digest/unsubscribe and it works fine.  Just head over to
http://lists.newtontalk.net/mailman/listinfo/newtontalk input your
password (which was sent a couple of days ago) if you didn't get it then
you can click the button on that page to request for it to be sent to you.

Then you just sign in, and click unsubscribe or digest mode.  It works
fine. :)

So click the link, sign in and you can take control.  Feel the power!
One CAN control their destiny!  :)

-Dan

P.S.  It may take a hour or so for the changes to take effect, usually
less but it may not be instant and you may get a few stray emails until
the change catches up with the cue. :)