[NTLK] Thanks

Stephanie Weber ashkelon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 03:05:58 EST 2014

Migrations are rarely transparent... If there's one thing I picked up in 35
years of systems work, they are more likely to call attention to the change
in the loudest way possible.

This change has pointed up to me how many people there are on the list! I
rarely post -- I should more often, but I do still read, and still use my
Newton(s). If not for the list and the work of its members, I wouldn't have
had this stable, continuous, reliable machine.

I just wanna say thanks, that I had no problems at all with the migration,
and I would really miss the list!