[NTLK] Cars that should get you automatic membership

Dennis Swaney romad at aol.com
Fri Jan 24 18:28:11 EST 2014

Then just make sure you buy one from BEFORE GM took over SAAB in 1989. I
always wanted Sonnett III with the V4.

BTW, SAAB 9-3 production started up again in September and December 2013,
albeit limited to 1,000 cars since the 9-3 doesn't meet Euro safety rules.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saab_Automobile

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney