[NTLK] Newton keyboard alternatives and/or cleaning

Frank Gruendel newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Jul 7 17:44:18 EDT 2014

> Cleaning could be done with warm soapy water, s
> oak and swish for a minute or so, then rinse well
> in soft water and rain-dry thoroughly.
> Except if Frank says this is a bad idea ?

Well, it might not be the best option...

This beast isn't all that difficult to disassemble. Even yours truly was
able to not only do it, but also document it:

<http://www.pda-soft.de/keyboard_disassemble.html>

I'd think this beast would be much easier to fix if you actually saw what
causes the stickyness. Apart from that, water has NEVER been a good friend
of electronic devices, especially keyboards, ever since the day when price
instead of quality became first priority...

Cheers

Frank