[NTLK] my portable kit

Jon Glass jonglass at usa.net
Sat Jul 12 12:18:04 EDT 2014

On Sat, Jul 12, 2014 at 6:10 PM, Dennis Swaney <romad at mac.com> wrote:

> Why is a Mac Mini there; it's desktop machine, not portable. That AirPort
> Base Station is one of the originals? I have a couple of the white AirPort
> Extreme Base Stations (11b/g).

I forgot the Mini was there--but it's "portable" in the sense that it's
traveled back and forth between continents with us. ;-)

I don't know which generation it is. It's either the very first, or the
next one. It's only B and WEP.

I originally hauled them out so I could move furniture, etc. Only after I
got them up there did I realize they'd make a good photo. ;-)
--
 -Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland